The CISA boot camp is a five-day intensive seminar that focuses exclusively on the essential areas covered in the CISA® exam. The review course covers the core seven primary sections and a series of sample exam questions that provides participants with a “feel” of the format and the types of questions encountered on the CISA exam.
The seven primary sections you will cover are the following:
- General Information Regarding the Exam
- CISA Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- CISA Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
- CISA Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- CISA Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- CISA Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Exam Practice / Preparation (Sample Exam)
Course Objectives – Participants in the CISA training program will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips, and techniques for taking and passing the exam.
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers.