The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) course is designed for information technology (IT) security professionals who intend to gain the necessary knowledge and certification based on the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² curriculum and requirements to play a leading professional role in the employment workforce and career.
A CISSP is a seasoned employee or consultant, usually with titles such as Security Manager, Security Analyst or Chief Information Security Officer, to name just a few. Usually, this person must have been on the job for five or more years, and has thorough knowledge of the IT threat landscape, including emerging and advanced persistent threats, as well as controls and technology to minimize attack surfaces. A CISSP also creates policies that set a framework for proper controls, and can perform or oversee risk management and software development security.
Your registration includes:
· Authorized (ISC)² Instructor Live Instructor-Led online training of 40 hours
· Access valid for 180 days ( Enrol now and join any batch in the next 6 months as per your availability )
· 40 CPEs for taking the CISSP examination
· Official (ISC)² Study Guides (soft copy)
· Practice questions & test papers
· CISSP retake guarantee
· Exam simulation
· Certificate of Completion for up to 40 CEUs/CPEs to be used towards renewing relevant certifications
· CISSP certification satisfies DOD 8570 IAT Level III, IAM Level III and IASAE I ad II